Welcome to the Working Group of Institutes for Co-operative Studies (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Genossenschaftswissenschaftlicher Institute, AGI)
The Working Group of Institutes for Co-operative Studies (AGI for short) is a communications platform for academic institutions engaged in co-operative studies.
AGI’s goal is to foster the exchange and development of knowledge in the field of co-operative systems both nationally and internationally. AGI is specifically focused on the advancement of young scientists and supports contact between co-operative research and co-operative practice.
Research and the dissemination of current knowledge regarding topics relevant to co-operative studies is facilitated in different ways:
- Workshops and seminars to promote research projects and dissertations on collaborative and co-operative systems
- Yearly Young Scientists’ Workshops
- International Co-operative Research Workshop every four years
- Maintaining contact with foreign collaborative research institutions and organisations via the International Collaborative Research Forum
- Bestowal of the International Science Award
AGI seeks to appeal to all organisations and persons interested in participating in the exchange and further development of knowledge regarding collaborative and co-operative research systems.